Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My dreams

As a singaporean who lived in north america for quite some years now, I still go online to read about whatevers being happening back home. I realise that my heart must be still with her.

I have dreams. Just like anyone. And sometimes I dream about Singapore.
Night dreams. Day dreams. Nightmares. and so on.

Since I have been reading about Wee Shu Min and her deeds, I dreamt about what happened to her! Well, in my dream, her father ordered her to carry out social work at 5 different organisations in AMK, and to spend a minimum of 30 hours at each. So she went to the old folks hospital at ave7 and helped out there. Then she spent some time at the social service center near the old ai tong school.

and she learnt her lesson. she understood how it is like to be 'un-elited'.

but that was only 2 organisations. there are not many organisations at amk, and her father knows that since he is the MP there! now was that a trick?

being a clever person, she went about creating an organization to help the hungry. she read about second-harvest online and setup a similar of sorts kind of non-profit organisation. getting near expiry food from the shops in the neighbourhood stores, just like a second harvest, her organisation dispersed these food to the hungry and needy!

her online fame as someone whom everyone hated, turned her into a person that everyone in the suburbs of amk loves. and she is still cracking her head to form another 2 organisations....
That was how the dream vaguely went.

2 Comments:

Blogger dreamer said...

Thank you for posting a comment!

I thought that my blog will not be read by anyone for months.

With regards to you comment, what you described did not occur!

As a parent and a singaporean, I could only hope that Wee Senior will be able to come up with a better idea (dream) than mine since he is the MP of my constituency!

November 03, 2006 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream on.....

February 21, 2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home